Australian Consulate-General
Hong Kong
Also accredited to Macau

Electronic Travel Authorities (ETA)

HomeVisas and Citizenship English | 中文  

Hong Kong SAR passport holders and other eligible passport holders, are now able to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) through the AustralianETA App. You can download the App for free from the App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android). If you are granted an ETA, it does not automatically give you an exemption to travel. You need to apply for a travel exemption through the Department of Home Affairs’ travel exemptions portal prior to travel. Travellers not eligible to use the App can apply online through ImmiAccount for another visa that might suit their needs.


Page Last Updated: 28 February 2022